Adapting to outmaneuver variability
Changing core measure requirements create variability in workload and training for internal teams, resulting in reduced performance and data integrity.
As a result of managing almost 500,000 clinical data transactions per month, our efficiency remains best-in-class despite changing requirements and our data integrity is gold standard.
Our scale, expertise, and technology curtail the impact of the variability.
Our regulatory expertise
- ACHF: Advanced Certification in Heart Failure Measure
- ACHFOP: Advanced Certification Heart Failure Outpatient
- CSTK: Comprehensive Stroke
- ED: Emergency Department Throughput
- HBIPS: Hospital-Based Inpatient Psychiatric Service Measures
- HOP: Hospital Outpatient Measures
- PC: Perinatal Care Measures
- SEP: Sepsis Bundle Project Measures
- STK: Stroke
- SUB: Substance Abuse Measures
- TOB: Tobacco Treatment Measures
American Heart Association/Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)
- CGWTG: Heart Failure (HF)
- GWTG: Stroke
- GWTG: Resuscitation
- GWTG: AFIB
- GWTG: CAD
Smart strategy returns greater engagement and data integrity
Sharp HealthCare transformed their quality department: The Vice President, Quality & Patient Safety identified growing inefficiencies related to changing regulations. The burden of work resulted in a disconnect between the quality department and the units. Providers were accustomed to receiving information six months after discharge.
Results of the Q-Centrix partnership:
- Data integrity improved; compliance increased by 33%.
- The quality team engages and educates their clinical teams with current core measure data.
- The team implemented new rules, checklists and alerts to prevent fall-outs before they occur.
Regulatory Reporting Tool: Product improvement & updates webinar – June 2023
Regulatory Reporting Tool: Product improvement & updates webinar – December 2022
Senior Director, Client Delivery