The case for a core measure solution
Imagine a future where rapidly changing requirements have no impact on your organization’s data integrity or efficiency.
Adapting to outmaneuver variability
Changing core measure requirements create variability in workload and training for internal teams, resulting in reduced performance and data integrity.
As a result of managing almost 500,000 clinical data transactions per month, our efficiency remains best-in-class despite changing requirements and our data integrity is gold standard.
Our scale, expertise, and technology curtail the impact of the variability.
Our regulatory expertise
- ACHF: Advanced Certification in Heart Failure Measure
- ACHFOP: Advanced Certification Heart Failure Outpatient
- CSTK: Comprehensive Stroke
- ED: Emergency Department Throughput
- HBIPS: Hospital-Based Inpatient Psychiatric Service Measures
- HOP: Hospital Outpatient Measures
- PC: Perinatal Care Measures
- SEP: Sepsis Bundle Project Measures
- STK: Stroke
- SUB: Substance Abuse Measures
- TOB: Tobacco Treatment Measures
American Heart Association/Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)
- CGWTG: Heart Failure (HF)
- GWTG: Stroke
- GWTG: Resuscitation
- GWTG: AFIB
- GWTG: CAD
Smart strategy returns greater engagement and data integrity
Sharp HealthCare transformed their quality department: The Vice President, Quality & Patient Safety identified growing inefficiencies related to changing regulations. The burden of work resulted in a disconnect between the quality department and the units. Providers were accustomed to receiving information six months after discharge.
Results of the Q-Centrix partnership:
- Data integrity improved; compliance increased by 33%.
- The quality team engages and educates their clinical teams with current core measure data.
- The team implemented new rules, checklists and alerts to prevent fall-outs before they occur.
How we work
Q-Centrix offers a comprehensive approach to trauma Level I, II, III, and IV data management including a team of expert CSTRs and industry-leading quality assurance protocols that ensure meaningful, high-fidelity, complete, and secure data for data-driven care decisions.