How we do things
Thanks to a collaborative environment and deep mutual respect, our Product and Engineering teams don’t make decisions without each other. Together, product owners and engineers drive the right balance of “shake things up” and “stay the course.”
- Knowledge and feedback flows freely—we’re deeply curious people who love learning and teaching, and seek those traits when interviewing talent.
- Thorough testing ensures developers can change things without letting bugs into production.
- We use the right tools and tech for the job.
- While we primarily work in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and React, we’re language and framework agnostic.
- Work-life balance is something every company promises. We’re good at actually maintaining it.
Culture is a shared responsibility
We operate with a growth mindset—continuously listening, learning, and trying new things…all in an effort to provide world-class employee journeys and rewarding work experiences.
What’s the Q-Centrix brand all about? It’s about being driven to put 100% quality effort into whatever we’re doing. Achieving a vision, big or small. And inspiring each other to rock out in our day-to-day work or even just at a Q-C event!
— Bryan Wojnowski
"I'm able to envision a long future surmounting challenges at the same company."
— Jamaal Kirkpatrick
Senior Development Operations Engineer
"I'm proud of breaking the mold in a field in which women we have been historically under-represented—and appreciate the opportunities I've had at Q-Centrix to do that."
The mentorship I have received and the opportunities to mentor junior engineers and interns allowed me to quickly develop my professional skills.
— Bijal Hopkins,Senior Lead Engineer
Meet our team
Elevating the consumer experience to clinical data technology
SOC 2 + HITRUST compliance: Two components of an ongoing commitment to healthcare cybersecurity
Chief People Officer
Chief Product Officer
Senior Director, Product Operations
Senior Director, Strategic Initiatives
Vice President, Technology
Talent Acquisition Lead