Chart your path
We believe that better data saves lives and that you’re the key to unlocking both. Bring your specialized skills and clinical expertise to our team and you’ll contribute to cutting-edge research and better outcomes for hospitals and patients across the country.
Our clinical team is supported by an accessible and approachable leadership team that values transparency, communication, and connection; corporate colleagues who facilitate your work and ensure excellent career experiences; and an intuitive technology and information platform that enhances the work you do and that our partners receive—helping everyone measure performance while gaining real-time access to quality insights and reporting.
Our clinical team spans a number of service lines, including:
- Cardiovascular (NCDR, ACC, STS)
- CMS Core Measures (CM)
- Get with the Guidelines (GWTG)
- Infection Prevention (IP)
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP)
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Michigan CQI
- Oncology (Cancer Registry)
- Vascular Quality Initiative (VQI)
- And more!
Meet our team
The life of a certified tumor registrar: Finding purpose through data
Achieving data integrity in health care: What health care professionals need to know
Chief People Officer
Director of Talent
Talent Acquisition Lead