Clinical quality is the heart of today’s health system. As health systems transition from facilities to clinical enterprises, now, more than ever, the delivery of high-quality care will distinguish the good from the great and likely determine the winners in any given market. Yet despite substantial time, resources and focus dedicated to quality improvement, many health systems have not realized substantial gains.
- Market-share expansion through physician engagement, satisfaction
- Sustainable revenue growth through Center of Excellence strategy.
- Patient reputation management
- Lower cost through scale, efficiency
- Data fidelity, transparency and high reliability