State-of-the-art cardiology reporting
Many hospitals struggle with outdated technology that prohibits making meaningful use of their clinical cardiology data. Q-Centrix stands out with a modern and intuitive platform from which we are certified to submit to multiple cardiac registries – including NCDR, STS, and AHA programs. Our partnership drives efficiency and return on investment by centralizing all cardiac registry data management activities into one comprehensive solution.
Our exclusive analytics package allows physician teams to identify the critical information needed to positively impact patient care.
Analytics with purpose
An unparalleled variety of report types provides actionable insight into your patient population, using your very own cardiac registry data.
How we work
Our cardiology software manages your entire data management process from enterprise-level case assignment, to data capture and submission, through analytics and reporting.
- Upload cases
- Assign cases using workflow management
Data capture & submission
- Capture data elements
- Easy navigation and robust validation tools improve accuracy and efficiency
- Submit directly to CathPCI, Chest Pain-MI, EP Device Implant Registry, AFib Ablation, GWTG-CAD, STS-ACS, STS-GTS, and CCORP
Analytics & reports
- Gain insights into the cardiology market and your patient population
- Evaluate your compliance with clinical standards
- Understand your team’s efficiency and accuracy via workflow reports
Analytics to drive operational efficiencies and a competitive edge over neighboring facilities.
Team performance benchmarking
Best practice data for understanding optimal workflow performance and driving improvements.
Real-time, in-depth reporting on key performance indicators beyond what typical registry participation provides for a greater understanding of performance.
Data populates in modern dashboards designed to provide accelerated access to insights, including performance trend discovery as well as data accuracy and outlier review.
The modern advantage
Clinical quality is the heart of today’s health system. As health systems transition from facilities to clinical enterprises, now, more than ever, the delivery of high-quality care will distinguish the good from the great and likely determine the winners in any given market. Yet despite substantial time, resources, and focus dedicated to quality improvement, many health systems have not realized substantial gains.
Results of the Q-Centrix partnership:
- Market-share expansion through physician engagement, satisfaction
- Sustainable revenue growth through Center of Excellence strategy
- Patient reputation management
- Lower cost through scale, efficiency
- Data fidelity, transparency and high reliability
Senior Director, Strategic Initiatives
Associate Director, Enterprise BD