Synopsis: Follow these best practices for real world data capture in the clinical setting; based on our expertise and experience with RWD, both internally and in collaboration with our 1,200 hospital partners.
Real world data holds huge potential for hospitals and health systems, not only for clinical research but also for improvements in efficiencies and patient care. This position paper is designed to help health care leaders make effective decisions for their RWD programs and leverage the most effective best practices. You’ll learn the four essential components of an ideal RWD model and how to set the framework for your own organization. Based on our expertise and experience with RWD, both internally and in collaboration with our 1,200 hospital partners, this information will help your team adapt to the latest opportunities and leverage your RWD to the fullest extent.
Read this paper if:
- You’re interested in starting or improving your organization’s RWD capabilities
- You want to understand what RWD opportunities exist for health care providers of all sizes
- You are looking for ways to increase your team’s engagement with your clinical data
- You want to compare your own RWD model to some of the best programs in the country
- You have the need to create research datasets for a research study or a clinical stakeholder and don’t know where to get started
Ready to go? Download the paper now to unlock the insights of our experts.