Q-Centrix experts share insights on the CathPCI registry, reporting requirements, and advantages Q-Centrix partners have in regard to participation.
- What is the CathPCI registry and what does it measure?
- Why do hospitals participate in the registry?
- Are there penalties for not participating or reimbursements for participating?
- How often are hospitals required to submit data?
- When are the metrics published/how do those metrics impact patient care?
- What advantages do Q-Centrix partners have regarding participation?
- What are the specific challenges associated with procedure-related case types?
- How does Q-Centrix partner with hospitals for this registry and how do we keep up with new guidelines?
- CathPCI participation success stories