Would you like to simplify your oncology workload and adapt to changing regulations with one singular comprehensive solution?
Join us on Thursday, December 16, for a panel discussion as Q-Centrix clinical and technology experts discuss how oncology leaders can generate high-fidelity and secure clinical oncology data to get meaningful insights in real-time, improve patient outcomes, and achieve accreditation.
Our experts will discuss:
• Our firsthand learnings of challenges in reporting constrained resources and managing disparate systems in Oncology;
• How to streamline the process of capturing and submitting Oncology registry data;
• How to use your cancer data to better understand what is happening in your Oncology program;
• How to tie your service lines together through an Enterprise Clinical Data Management (eCDM™) platform;
• Ultimately, how to unlock the value of your clinical data.
One partner. One platform. One singular solution.
Can’t make it? Register anyway, and we’ll send the on-demand recording afterward.