Join us on Wednesday, June 29th, 10-11 am CT, for an insight-driven discussion on the applications of “real world data” in the hospital setting.
Joe Prosser, director of the Carle Cancer Institute in Normal, IL will join our RWD experts to discuss the validity of real world data and the opportunities for use in clinical trials, patient care improvement, hospital management, and other initiatives.
This online seminar will address tangible RWD applications, including:
• The clinical research opportunities available to hospitals and health care systems.
– How to leverage the power of real world data for the creation of appropriate datasets and patients for clinical trials
– The impact of real world data on the credibility and speed of research initiatives
• Real world data applications for hospital management goals, patient care improvements, and organizational growth, including:
– Physician recruitment and program development.
– The Carle Cancer Institute’s current real world data initiatives
Unable to attend? Register anyway to receive an on-demand webinar recording and a link to our latest paper, “Real world data: Best practices for clinical applications and evidence generation.”