Q-Centrix® Releases the First Comprehensive Technology for Health Care Quality Data Insights
Elevate™ includes previously unavailable proprietary technology employed exclusively to enable the Q-Centrix team of 1,200 quality experts.
CHICAGO | March 18, 2020
Q-Centrix® announces the launch of the most comprehensive technology on the market for health care quality data management, Elevate™. Combining multiple capabilities into a single platform, the software addresses major challenges health care providers face in aligning their quality data strategy across the enterprise.
Elevate™ answers the need for a more robust and intuitive platform to achieve performance improvement through clinical data registry participation. It is the first technology on the market to provide comprehensive management and visibility of registry quality reporting data—two essential elements for translating quality data into actionable insights.
“With Elevate™ we offer workflow, performance and reporting technology built and perfected by our own team of more than 1,200 experts to health care providers throughout the country,” said Brian Foy, the Q-Centrix Chief Product Officer. “Every feature within the application is purpose-built for each stage of the registry data journey at the enterprise level, thanks to our own use and understanding of how this work gets done with the highest level of quality at scale.”
On average, each U.S. hospital participates in five registry programs to measure clinical performance. However, many health care providers are unable to realize the full value of their registry participation because of inadequate workflows or inaccurate data interpretation. Elevate™ directly addresses these challenges through several key components.
- Case Management – Assign registry cases to staff, set deadlines, and track progress toward completion during harvest periods at a facility or the entire enterprise.
- Performance Benchmarking – Track abstraction times on each case to drive efficiency through benchmarking and comparison to national averages.
- Workflow Reporting – Intuitive dashboards that illustrate workflow activity to drive performance insights.
Clinical Performance Reporting:
- Outcomes Dashboards –Science-based, state-of-the-art data-entry framework with automated components that culminate in real-time intuitive dashboards and reports.
- Data Validation – Robust filtering identifies the precise cases and elements that need to be addressed prior to submission to ensure accuracy of your data.
- Third-Party Reporting – Seamless submission to registries, including several American College of Cardiology NCDR® programs, two Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Database Programs, and the California CABG Outcomes Reporting Program. The data can be optimized for a hospital’s data warehouse to add robust information for real-time use in clinical decisioning.
With its cloud-enabled architecture, Elevate™ is easy to use by authorized hospital team members in any setting. All of the technology’s components are accessible through a single application and the intuitive interface makes navigation between key features simple. Each deployment of the application is devoted solely to the health care provider that is licensing it, thus ensuring that it is the most secure solution on the market.
“Q-Centrix recently engaged a firm to conduct market research on what is most important to patients when selecting a hospital for treatment of a serious medical condition. More important than family, physician or insurance referrals, many patients are reviewing the quality of patient care when they select a hospital,” said Cathy Felts, Q-Centrix’s Vice President of Experience. “These and other findings from the research support the critical need for health care providers to align their registry data strategy in a way that offers the greatest insights to quality of care. And, that is why we are thrilled to offer our partners Elevate™.”
Elevate™ joins Q-Centrix’s existing portfolio of quality data solutions. Now, a partnership with Q-Centrix® may consist of exclusive technology or technology-enabled services from more than 1,200 quality experts who manage the quality data process so health care providers can focus on patient care.
More information about Elevate™ is available at www.q-centrix.com.
Q-Centrix® aims to measurably improve the quality and safety of patient care in the U.S. through the use of its market-leading technology platform, Q-Apps®, that augments the clinical intelligence and efficiency of the industry’s largest and broadest team of nurse-educated, Quality Information Specialists. Processing in excess of two million quality data transactions annually, Q-Centrix is a comprehensive quality partner to hundreds of hospitals, providing quality data solutions, including quality data capture, surveillance, measure calculations, analysis, reporting, and improvement solutions. Q-Centrix’s growth equity partner is TPG Growth, a premier, global private equity growth firm. For more information about Q Centrix, visit www.q-centrix.com.