Realize the untapped potential
While cancer registries were the first entrants to the registry market; that doesn’t necessitate legacy technology. It’s time to realize the untapped potential of cancer data.
A Fresh Perspective
Capture and analyze 250-plus data points within the cloud-based, modern architecture of our software—the first new technology to enter the cancer market in more than a decade.
Featuring the same revolutionary technology that powers all of the software within the Enterprise Clinical Data Management platform, the SaaS structure and intuitive interface enable cancer experts to seamlessly capture data elements and identify actionable insights in real-time.
- Unrivaled enterprise and facility-level reporting
- Conversion of all standard NAACCR data items
- Unlimited custom fields and data sets
- Exceeds all national and state reporting requirements
- Real-time analytics includes standard and ad hoc reports
Deeper insights with software analytics
Analyze and interpret your cancer data to identify gaps, retain and attract patients and make informed decisions with confidence using the inisght2oncology (i2o) analytics software.
- Identify referral patterns by facility or enterprise
- Discover trends in utilization of services by volume, disease sites, payer mix, stage and migration.
- Expose trends in disease categories by volume across enterprise or facility, migration, stage, payer mix and race.
- Benchmark your hospital’s cancer patient volumes by county against state volumes, facility, and location of diagnosis.
How we work
The cancer software uniquely manages the entire process from enterprise-level case assignment, data management and submission, through analytics and insight reporting.
Assign cases using workflow management
Data Management & Submission
Capture data elements
Easy navigation and robust validation tools improve accuracy and efficiency.
Submit directly to all national and state and NAACCR organizations
Dashboards & Reports
Performance reports population to provide real-time insights
Explore patient outcomes reports
Discover insights into team efficiency and accuracy workflow reports
Ushering in a new age of cancer data analysis
As the number of hospital participants in clinical registries grows at a pace of 7% each year, the industry’s inventory is plagued with misunderstandings and diminished data integrity. As a result, a treasure-trove of data that could benefit patient care is largely untapped. To realize its potential, hospital systems must address the misconception that the data reflects rudimentary measurement captured exclusively for government reporting as well as staffing issues, data reporting timeliness and clinical and administrative engagement.
Solution: Consistent Data Procurement Model
- Consider alternative staffing models to accommodate sustainability and ensure standardization both at the facility and system
- Use concurrent case-finding and abstracting best practices to provide real-time actionable data.
- Implement a quality assurance program to identify gaps in data completeness and sampling methodology
- Provide a high level of staff education to facilitate ongoing skill confidence.
- Utilize available real-time data for the institution’s Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) efforts, allowing for evaluation, management, and surveillance of the quality of cancer patient care.