The right view can
Get quick, actionable insights from your registry data with Universal Registry.
Watch the Demo
Powerful, actionable insights
Universal Registry Solution offers simple and intuitive dashboards that enable you to easily view your current performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Improve physician engagement
- View your performance by patient, physician, facility or system
- Stay current with 24/7 access to your data
Introducing the first solution that eliminates sleepless nights and registry backlogs.
The Q-Centrix Registry solution is unlike any other, combining an expert team you can trust to manage your data and lightweight, intuitive technology to seamlessly submit to the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) or the National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR). Our solution offers true peace of mind. After all, you'll need a good night’s sleep tonight, so you can engage your team with real-time, actionable data tomorrow.
Lightweight, intuitive technology
Registry data management is complicated, but not anymore. Q-Centrix developed the first complete registry solution featuring patent-pending technology.
- Minimal IT engagements: Cloud-based SaaS allows an easy deployment across the healthcare network and requires limited IT engagement and training efforts.
- Efficiency across registries: Data elements are collected once and then efficiently used across multiple registries lowering costs and improving accuracy and consistency.
- Actionable analytics: Powerful, real-time analytics offering drill-down capabilities to truly understand your quality – including tracking towards key measures throughout the submission timeline.
- Excellent usability: Modern and elegant user interface with built-in form efficiencies and form validation tools.