View Our Webinar
Keys to Modernizing Your Registry Participation
Learn about recent trends in the registry market.
- Understand the implications of automation, centralization and the increasing importance of registry data
- Learn about emerging technologies like NLP and machine learning and how those will impact participation
- Understand how to balance keeping clinicians close to data and top of license
Top 3 Results of Registry Understaffing
As participation in registries continues to grow, providers are challenged to recruit and maintain a team of experts to manage the data. The challenge is often too great to solve and frequently results in department understaffing.
Lightweight, intuitive technology
Registry data management is complicated, but not anymore. Q-Centrix developed the first complete registry solution featuring patent-pending technology.
- Minimal IT engagements: Cloud-based SaaS allows an easy deployment across the healthcare network and requires limited IT engagement and training efforts.
- Efficiency across registries: Data elements are collected once and then efficiently used across multiple registries lowering costs and improving accuracy and consistency.
- Actionable analytics: Powerful, real-time analytics offering drill-down capabilities to truly understand your quality – including tracking towards key measures throughout the submission timeline.
- Excellent usability: Modern and elegant user interface with built-in form efficiencies and form validation tools.