We’re super into the work we do and the community we’ve built and think you might be, too.
Q-Centrix is the largest exclusive provider of clinical data management solutions to acute care hospitals. A market disruptor and innovator, Q-Centrix believes that there is nothing more valuable than clinical data as it is critical in delivering safe, consistent, quality healthcare for all. Bringing together deep expertise across providers, clinical knowledge, data and software, Q-Centrix provides an integrated approach that can redefine and streamline the data management and real-world application process for the healthcare industry, thereby enabling increased efficiency and exciting new solution opportunities.
Providing the industry’s first Enterprise Clinical Data Management (eCDM™) platform, Q-Centrix utilizes its market-leading software, the largest and broadest team of clinical data experts, a modern-stack software and reporting data structure, and best practices from its 1,200+ hospital partners to securely extract, curate, structure, and enhance clinical data at the highest quality level. The resulting high quality structured clinical data is then utilized to support reporting demands, drive improved care delivery, meet financial and operational needs, enable population health workflows and power broad research use cases. Its solutions cover a breadth of clinical segments, including cardiovascular, oncology, infection prevention, trauma and real-world data applications. Q-Centrix’s platform enables its partners to access valuable clinical information that may otherwise be trapped across multiple workflow systems and clinical information platforms. Q-Centrix is positioned for continued growth as they integrate new capabilities and business lines.
Backed by a leading global private equity growth firm, TPG, Q-Centrix will continue to invest heavily in technology (data, software, automation), people, and processes that can accelerate access to high quality structured clinical data at scale and facilitate greater real world data applications.
The People Team at Q-Centrix helps to advance our organization’s important mission and vision, in part by stewarding a vibrant culture where every team member feels a strong sense of belonging and community.
Reporting to our Senior Director, People Operations, this role provides HRIS system administration and support for ADP Workforce Now and other HR systems including Greenhouse ATS and Cornerstone LMS. This includes HRIS system maintenance, troubleshooting, reporting and configuration. This role will serve as an active partner, collaborating within the People Team and with leaders, to develop data-driven reporting. Additionally, this individual will serve as the liaison between business teams, third party vendors and IT for system integrations, enhancements, and issue fixes. Working with the Sr Manager, Payroll, this roll will support bi-weekly payroll processing activities.
Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
- Provide operational support for all ADP Workforce Now modules including talent, benefits, compensation, payroll and performance management. This includes configuration, testing and deployment needed for annual HR processes.
- Support Sr Manager, Payroll with bi-weekly payroll needs and/or issues
- Develop reports, dashboards and analytics in support of the People team and other business leaders
- Provide end-user support for all HR systems including response to helpdesk tickets.
- Perform audits to ensure data integrity
- Support the simplification, streamlining and automation of HR data processes in order to improve data quality and minimize data issues
- Create training tutorials, job aids and other documentation and provides end-user training, troubleshooting services, technical direction and training for the HR team to ensure effective utilization of HR systems. Assists with the roll-out and communication related to new systems and initiatives
- Serve as the HR technology subject matter expert in support projects including integration of ADP with other HR technologies, Salesforce and internal business systems
- Support the evaluation and implementation of new HR technology projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline is preferred.
- 1-3 years of human resources systems and/or data analytics related experience.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now including system maintenance, troubleshooting, reporting and configuration.
- Experience supporting HRIS projects including functionality enhancements and process improvement initiatives.
- Experience developing and modifying HR reports
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros), PowerPoint and Word Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service, ensuring each interaction is a positive experience
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Effective communication skills (oral, written, presentation), is an active listener, and effectively provides balanced feedback.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with talent acquisition, L&D and other HR technologies.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment/Physical Demands: Continuous sitting and fine manipulation.
Travel Requirements: 5%
Work Authorization: Legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Q-Centrix, our purpose—safer, consistent, quality healthcare for all—drives everything we do. To accomplish this important work, we need to attract, engage, and retain a talented team by providing a compelling, equitable rewards package comprised of an inclusive culture, flexible work environment, learning and development opportunities, competitive pay that rewards high performance, and robust benefits that support health and financial wellness. Add to this package a supportive community of people who help each other not only do meaningful work, but learn, grow, and have fun while doing so, and you get an organization that has earned the Great Place to Work distinction multiple years in a row!
The target salary range for this role is $60,000 - $75,000 per year. An individual’s salary within this range is based on multiple factors including but not limited to skills, experiences, licensure, certifications, and other business and organizational considerations. Salary ranges are reviewed, at minimum, annually and all team members are eligible for performance-based salary increases during our organization’s annual review period.
In addition to our inclusive and innovative working environment and competitive pay, team members enjoy:
- Remote/hybrid flexibility (depending on location) and a generous Flexible Time Off program with additional paid time for volunteering.
- Robust benefits package including medical, vision, dental, health savings accounts, company paid short- and long-term disability, employee assistance program, paid parental leave, life insurance, accident insurance, and other voluntary benefit programs for employees and their eligible dependents.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation, and believe in our purpose of safer, consistent, quality health care for all. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity, and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
California Privacy Rights Notice:
During the application and hiring processes, Q-Centrix, LLC (“Q-Centrix”) may collect personal information from applicants. For residents of California, the collection of this personal information is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act (the “CPRA”) which impose a duty on Q-Centrix to provide this notice at the point of collection, explaining what may be collected and for what purpose. Information collected by Q-Centrix in this way is stored and handled in accordance with data security industry standards best practices including technological, administrative, procedural, and physical safety measures. Q-Centrix does not store this information longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfill its purposes listed herein and securely disposes of the data at the time and in the manner dictated by its internal document retention policies.
Personal Information we Collect – Q-Centrix may collect certain personal information during the application process. Over the preceding 12-month period, Q-Centrix may have collected the following categories of personal information as defined by the CCPA:
- Identifiers: This may include name, username, alias, postal address, telephone number, email, IP address, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other personal identifiers, including identifiers created by Q-Centrix to recognize an applicant or employee.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law: This may include race, skin color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical conditions, disability, military/veteran status, age, or any requests for protected leave.
- Professional or Employment-related information: This may include application, resume, curriculum vitae, professional licenses, designations, credentials, certifications, or any information collected as part of the application or on-boarding process.
- Education Information: This may include education records, transcripts, report cards, diplomas, degrees, or certificates.
- Criminal, Financial, and Recreational Drug-Use Information: This may include information obtained from a background check, credit check, or employment-related drug test.
Purpose and Use of the Collected Information – Q-Centrix may use the above data for a variety of purposes related to the recruitment process and the administration of our business.
- Recruitment Process: This may include identifying candidates, processing applications, creating and making employment offer packages, reference checks, education verification, visa/work-permit filings, and on-boarding applicants as new employees.
- Improve Internal Processes: This may include data about responsiveness to recruitment postings, effectiveness of recruiting processes and tools, and the collection and analysis of data as it pertains to employment markets, hiring practices, compensation, and recruitment processes or tools.
- Recordkeeping: This may include keeping records for administrative purposes, maintaining contact information of candidates, complying with legal, regulatory, or law enforcement requirements, to comply with any reporting obligations, to protect or exercise our legal rights or remedies, or for litigation purposes.
Disclosure of Information – Q-Centrix may disclose your personal information to third parties within the context of our recruitment process or your employment.
- Vendors: This may include individuals or companies that provide recruitment-related services, administrative services, human resource services, employment screening services, onboarding and training services, process refinement services, data processing, data storage, or other services related to the application and hiring processes.
- Employees, Parents, and Affiliates: This may include individuals, parent companies, or affiliate companies of Q-Centrix related to the recruiting process or onboarding process. Additionally, Q-Centrix may disclose information to employees, parents, affiliates, or other companies or individuals as necessary as part of a reorganization, merger, or acquisition.
- Mandatory Disclosure: Q-Centrix may disclose your personal information as it believes necessary to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, court orders, or governmental requests.
- Protection of Interests: Q-Centrix may disclose your personal information in order to protect its interests, which may include protecting itself from illegal activities, regulatory violations, security issues, technical issues, rights violations, harm to property, or harm to individuals.
Sources of Information – Q-Centrix may obtain personal information from:
- You: This may include information you provide on an application or any other information you provide us directly.
- Vendors: This may include any vendors we disclose information to in accordance with Section 3.1 above.
- Verification Sources: This may include professional organizations, licensing bodies, academic institutions, or any references.
- Publicly Available Sources: This may include public governmental filings, social media profiles, personal websites, news articles, or any other publicly available information.
Your Rights – You retain some rights to your personal information and may submit requests in accordance with those rights by reaching out via the methods below.
- Access and Updates: You may submit a request to access, correct, update, or delete any of your personal information Q-Centrix possesses.
- Use: You may submit a request to limit the allowed purposes for which Q-Centrix may use or process your personal information.
MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS
This notice may be updated to reflect changes to our policies in accordance with our business, legal, or regulatory obligations, at which time Q-Centrix will provide any legally required notices of such changes.
If you have questions about the Q-Centrix California Privacy Rights Notice or a request regarding any personal information which may have been collected during the application and/or hiring process, please contact 1-877-284-8681 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.